A $5 ticket could win you a 100 bottle instant wine cellar! And we’re not talking Two Buck Chuck…here are some of the bottles our members have already donated to that 100 bottle collection (click the image to see a full size version):
What’s in the list above?
- Trinchero Mario’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon – $43
- Lingua Franca Avni Chardonnay – $36
- Suavia Monte Carbonare – $30
- Heitz Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon – $49
- R. López de Heredia Viña Tondonia Viña Tondonia Reserva – $50
- Ridge Vineyards Geyserville – $39
- Gundlach Bundschu Merlot – $33
- Domaine Magdalena Cabernet Sauvignon – $39
- Bedrock Wine Co. Evangelho Vineyard Heritage – $36
- Bledsoe Family Winery Stolen Horse – $48
- Cesari Amarone della Valpolicella Classico – $40
- Antica Mountain Select Chardonnay – $26
Prices listed above are from Vivino; prices at Newport Avenue Market are comparable.
The drawing will be held on March 26th, 2021. The grand prize is 100 bottles of very fine wine, as you can see from the list above. There will also be 10 second place prizes of a case of wine each–and, like the bottles above, these have all been donated by our Rotary club members.
But wait…there’s more 🙂
Each Wednesday we’re drawing a winner from the tickets already purchased for a $100 gift card to a local restaurant! Because our members feel our local businesses need support in this time of COVID, individual members of our Rotary club have stepped up and bought these gift cards with their own money, so the restaurant wins too.
Proceeds (which is nearly 100% of ticket sales, minus about 3% that the credit card processing costs us) go to fund our local charity projects.