Buy Your Pints for Polio TicketsSaturday, March 3rd Is the Day
To buy your tickets, go here.
* Program – Stroke Awareness – Beth Wiese of St Charles
* New Member Induction – Dr. Jared Adams
* Returning Member – Adam Bledsoe
* Proposed New Members – Elizabeth Ueland and Paula Savage
* Resignation – Cyndi Dahl (relocated TX)
* Fireside is in process, details soon
* Great Charter Night – Thank you Shannon!
* February 27th – Program, Polio Plus, Deschutes Mt. Room
* March 3rd – Pints for Polio
*March 6th – Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs history, culture, sovereignty & current issues, Alyssa Macy COO
* Future Members
* Do you know someone with public relations and social medical experience? Would they be a great Rotarian?
From Dennis Hungerford's Inspirational Moment
The 7th Annual Mt. Bachelor Rotary Club St. Patrick’s Day Dash is a family friendly 5K fun run in Bend, Oregon to benefit the Rotary Club founded Gift of Literacy as well as J Bar J Youth Services a non-profit that promotes innovative options for at-risk youth and families toward self-sufficiency and personal responsibilities.. There will also be food and beverages. Plus, prizes for the best St. Patty’s Day costume! Details here.
* Donations Committee – contact Heather
* Programs Committee – contact Brian
Stallcop or Josh Newton
* Do you have public relation experience?
Like to engage local media and social
media? If yes, please contact Michael
New Committees -
Guest Committee - Interested in helping guests as they arrive or
perhaps before their sponsor arrives? See Shannon Bennett.
Onboard Committee- Help acquaint new members with our club.
Don't let them feel like the lone ranger. See Shannon Bennett.